This content provides general information about the Right to Work in the UK. We advise individuals requiring advice on immigration matters to seek external support from the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
The UKFPO are not immigration specialists. It is not the responsibility of the UKFPO to provide comprehensive information or updates regarding changes to immigration law. Immigration law is subject to change and the information provided by the UKFPO is for guidance only. We recommend that you contact the Home Office directly for the most up to date information.
More information is on the Home Office website here.
National Sponsorship Teams / Contacts
The UKFPO do not arrange the Tier 2 sponsorship, this is arranged by the National Sponsorship Teams which are as follows:
- Health Education England – email@example.com
- Wales Deanery – NWSSP.EmploymentServices.Enablement@wales.nhs.uk
- The Northern Ireland Medical and Dental Training Agency (NIMDTA) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS England for Scotland (NES) – email@example.com
Tier 4 sponsorship is arranged by the sponsorship team at Health Education England (UKFPO). This is a programme specific visa. The contact details are as follows:
- Health Education England – firstname.lastname@example.org