News and Updates
Update on Dummy PMID:
Applicants who have not yet been able to enter a PubMed ID number for a publication (anticipated to be available by 3 November 2021) and who have been unable to proceed with their application, should enter the number 111.0000 into the PMID field.
We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Key Documents and Guidance
The application window for the two-year FP2021 is closed.
All 2021 documents have now been archived.
- UKFP 2022: Eligibility Applicant Guidance
- Eligibility FAQs
- UKFP 2022 Eligibility Applicant Guidance – version 3 statement
- UKFP Eligibility Application 2022 Guidance Video – This video has been produced by a previous Foundation trainee who is now working in the NHS. Please note, these films are not produced by the UK Foundation Programme and therefore we do not take any responsibility for the content contained within them.
Two-year Foundation Programme (FP)
The National FP application window for UKFP 2022 will open on 8 September 2021 09:00 BST
- UKFP 2022 Applicants’ Handbook
- UKFP 2022 Applicant Presentation – pdf of the presentation (published 19 July 2021). Recording of a UKFP Foundation School Director delivering the presentation available on our Programmes page!
- Useful Tips for Applicants
- UKFP 2022 High-level Timeline
- See our Programmes page for further information.
- See our Resources page for information on pre-allocation (including the pdf application form that must be attached to the Oriel application), SJT and other aspects of the recruitment process.
F2 Stand-alone Programme (F2 SA)
The application window for the F2 SA starting August 2022 will open in January 2022. Guidance for 2022 recruitment will be published on the F2 SA page this autumn.
UKFP 2022 Webinars
See our Webinars page for all webinar information. All webinars will be recorded and posted on the Webinars page afterwards.
SJT Webinar: 27 September 2021 14:00 (BST) The link will be shared closer to the time.
Student visa immigration changes
UKVI have released the statement of changes to the Immigration Rules for the Student Via (previously known as Tier 4), which took effect on 5 October 2020. See the government’s Points-based system introductory document for more information and their website for any updates: https://www.gov.uk/student-visa.